Our Remote Attendance Class Requirements.
While we do our best to help our students be successful in our classes, we are not a computer skills instruction company.
Computer knowledge, skills, and equipment are required to participate in our PILOT Remote Attendance Classes.
Students will need:
- A highspeed internet connection
- An updated Windows 10 or Apple computer with a webcam and microphone
- The latest version of the Chrome browser (highly recommended)
- A secluded, quiet place where noise and/or interruptions will not be likely to occur
- To understand how to switch between programs and tabs inside Windows 10 or MacOS
As you can imagine it is not fair to the other students to keep them waiting while one student struggles with the skills required to operate their computer. If a student is holding back a class for a considerable amount of time that student may be asked to leave the class and reschedule for another time. Lake States Environmental is not responsible when this happens.